Nov 18, 2008

Blog writing

I am now writing all these blogs using a cool WordPress app on iPhone.

Now I am getting hang of the writing blogs and using lots of travel time in writing this blogs.

Over the period I hope to improve my typing speed on iPhone’s virtual keyboard. At times the auto correct sucks. Have to turn off auto correct and see if improve the over all quality of the writing.

I think, there is heavy need of editing the posts posted from iPhone.

Are you using any mobile tools to write your blogs? Would like to hear the mobile tools you are using.

Also, need to find out how to link these blogs in various soc-net sites. I would love to hear how you make your blog popular?

1 comment:

TechSplash said...

I love the typing on iPhone. Its the best out there on touch phones.

The secret is to click on the pop up word if you **do not** want to use it. I agree, that part is non intuitive. :)

BTW, I gave up on apple, I am back on verizon with windows mobile - WM is best.